Thursday, August 24, 2006

So we all rolled over and one fell off.....

Well my husband started his new job today. As I drove him to the airport the weather was nice and pleasant. On the drive home we encountered nothing but thunder storms. It was outside exactly how I felt inside, which was weird. I'm sure the kids will keep me more than busy though. Hopefully I'll have time to knit! I do have moral support from my friends. Although far away it does mean a lot to me that they are there... oh how I long for the days I can come and meet for coffee, sweets and knitting too.

Ok, sorry I haven't gotten my digi-cam fixed and there is no photography in my blog. I'm going to have to break down and buy a new one. I have no clue what's wrong with the damn thing. It takes pics but when I connect it to the computer the computer won't read it. *shrug*

I'm still on the same sock I was working on a few days ago... I'd put a pic up but well.. you understand. :( If you want to see the link to where I got the pattern off knitty go here.

Time for CSI and sock! I'm almost done with it. A few more foot inches and the toe decreases finshed with a little kitchner.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

{{{{Ann}}}}}

Email anytime, even if it's just to vent or whine. :)

Thank you for the link to the sock pattern. I've bookmarked it.

Re: your camera: have you tried reinstalling the camera software? I had the same problem with my camera and reinstalling the software fixed it.

MJ said...

HUGS!!
If you ever need to talk.....

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular model. The prices seeking the boots are around 240 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?